Minnehaha County, South Dakota
2019 Commissioner Liaison Assignments
|Planning & Zoning/Parks, East Dakota Water Development|
|Metro Communications/Metro Council|
|Urbanized Development Commission|
|Inter-Lakes Community Action|
|Minnehaha Conservation District|
|Jail Expansion Construction|
|Fire Chiefs, Ambulance|
1. How long have you served on the Minnehaha County Commission?
I was sworn in January 2, 2007
2. When were you first elected?
3. Where were you born and raised?
Born in Minneapolis, MN. Lived all over including Europe, Africa and the United States.
4. What kinds of schooling have you received?
5 grade schools, 5 high schools and 4 colleges.
5. Besides being on the Minnehaha County Commission, what is your current job?
Retired from Qwest.
6. What boards have you served on?
Chairman of the Minnehaha County Democrats, President of the Sioux Falls Trades and Labor Assembly and President of the Sioux Empire Chess Association.
7. What do you see for the future of Minnehaha County?
We will grow and prosper.